HOW TO ADJUST QUOTAS FOR YOUR SALES TEAM WHEN AN UNFORESEEN EVENT STRIKES
18th December, 2020
If 2020 has taught us anything it's that nobody can predict events and their impact. Not completely. The person who predicted the global pandemic and its impact on online shopping and bought the right shares....
In a year which has seen almost every business vertical forced to pivot its business seismically, one of the elements we know well that had to change was sales quota allocation.
While we didn’t know the pandemic was going to happen, when it did businesses were differentiated by their ability and speed to react. In this discussion we look at;
- The factors affecting sales quota
- How they can be affected
- Look at some typical models
- How you build in the ability to make adjustments at speed and with confidence into your systems
Save the date:
- Date: Friday 18th December
- Time: 9:00 am PT/12:00 noon ET